About the product
- [Fast Testing Basal Thermometers:] Mothermed professional 8 seconds quick read thermometer, best for oral, armpit and rectal use, end temperature measurement with “BiBi…” sound three times.
- [Suitable for measuring most people’s body temperature:] Mothermed digital thermometer uses a universal temperature measurement design. It’s suitable for infants, kids, adults and pets. Normal body temperature is a range between about 36℃(96.6℉) and 37.5℃(100℉). Environment will disturb the results, so it does not matter if the error is about zero point two. You can measure several times.
- [Fever Alarm Function:] 2-color Back Light, When the Body Temperature is Normal, the Back Light is Green. When the Body Temperature is detected above 99.68℉, the LCD Backlit will Show Red. Easily diagnose fever or illness.
- [Clinical Thermometers with Versatility:] Reserved last measure memory. Just Power On And You’re Ready To Go! Simple design with one button to switching from ℉/°C or °C /℉. Auto-Power Off in 30 seconds to Save Energy.
- [Safe and Comfortable Waterproof Design:] Designed with a gentle flex tip, IP24 Waterproof, easy to clean, safely store in storage cap, re-use when you can get your baby and family feel comfortable and safe.
How fast does it detect temperature and how it display?
High sensitivity, quick reading, detect an accurate temperature reading in 8 seconds.
MotherMed Clinical 8 Second Thermometer mercury-free.
❤ Accurate, Direct, Clearly
When no fever detected, it directly and quickly displays accurate digital reading with Large Green LCD Screen for Easy Reading.
The soft and flexible probe tip ensures gentle and comfortable touch for Child’s oral detection.
How does it give Fever Alarm for High Temperature?
- Fever Alarm
When fever detected, it quickly ( 8 seconds) displays accurate digital reading together with Large RED LCD Screen to give you warn.
With three ways (oral, underarm, rectal) to detect temperature, you are more certain about the temperature, and make sure whether a fever is detected.
- Simple To Use
- Unpack the quick read 8 seconds thermometer, turn on the it (Switch C/F if you need) .
2. Put the probe tip in mouth or underarm, or rectal, wait for only 8 seconds until the Bi Bi sound.
3. Take it out and read the temperature to see whether a fever is detected.
4. Clean it and cover it with the plastic lid, then store it well. (the plastic lid is especially designed for clean and healthy storage)