About the product
- 【Over 99% Accurate：】High sensitivity with high accuracy can detect the results from the early pregnancy.
- 【Easy to Use:】One step to get the result, no need any more operation.
- 【Fast response:】Show the results in 5 minutes.
- 【Clear Line:】Definite lines show the results no need of doubt, easy to read.
- 【Axenic:】Each test is individually packed and sealed off to keep it axenic. This is also aimed at guaranteeing the accuracy.
Arvolife hCG Pregnancy Test, 3 Pack
How to Use Arvolife Pregnancy Test?
1. Remove the midstream test from the foil pouch and familiarize yourself with the product.
2. Remove the Cap and Hold the midstream test by the capped Thumb Grip with the exposed Absorbent Tip pointing downward directly into your urine stream for at least 10 seconds until it is thoroughly wet.
The second way: Collect your urine in a container. Then dip only the Absorbent Tip of the midstream test into the urine for at least 10 seconds.
NOTE: Do not wet the Test and Control windows.
What does the test result mean?
POSITIVE: Two red lines are visible in both the test region (T) and control region (C) means you are probably pregnant. One line may be lighter than the other. They do not have to match.
NEGATIVE: One red line is visible in the control region (C) means you are probably not pregnant.
INVALID: The result is invalid if no red line appears in the control region (C), even if a line appears in the test region (T). You should repeat the test with a new stick test.
How do you know that the test was run properly?
The appearance of a red line in the control window (C) tells you that you followed the test procedure properly and the proper amount of urine was absorbed.
When can I take the test?
You can test your urine as early as the first day you miss your period. You can perform the test anytime of the day. However, if you are pregnant, first morning urine contains the most pregnancy hormone.
3 X HCG Pregnancy Test
1 X User Manual