About the product
- 【Over 99% accurate:】Specially designed for detecting specific drugs – Marijuana (THC) or Cannabis high sensitivity with high accuracy can detect the results of drug use suspect.
- 【Easy to Use:】Just urinate into a container, dip the test into urine and read results instantly, 2 lines appear if negative, 1 line if positive. NOTE: A very faint T line indicates a negative result.
- 【Axenic:】Each strip is individually packed and sealed off to keep it axenic. This is also aimed at guaranteeing the accuracy. FDA Approved and CLIA Waived for OTC use.
- 【Applicable for:】Ideal for Home drug testing, Work place testing, School/College/University drug testing, Law enforcement drug testing, or Professional drug test environment including hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, laboratory, etc.
- 【Definite Results:】Two lines means the result is negative. One line appears in the control window (C) means the result is positive. One line appears in the test window (T) or no line appears means that the result is invalid. Note：If the line appears in test window (T) is lighter than the line appears in control window (C), it also means the negative result.
Arvolife Marijuana Single Test Strips Kit, 15 pack.
※Directions for Use:
1. Take out the test strip from the foil wrapper.
2. Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing toward the urine. Do not cover the MAX line. You may leave the strip in the urine or you may take the strip out after at least 15 seconds in the urine and lay the strip flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
3. Read results at 5 minutes.
Note: Do not interpret result after 5 minutes.
※What does the result mean?
NEGATIVE: Two lines appear. One line is in the control region (C), and another red or pink adjacent line appears is in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
POSITIVE: Only one red line appears in the control region (C). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new strip.
NOTE: No need to be entangled in line color intensity or width.
※When should you collect the urine specimen?
The minimum detection tine is 2 hours, so you may collect urine specimen samples 2 hours after suspected drug use.
15 X THC Test Strip
1 X User Manual