Potty training is one of the major accomplishments of early childhood. Choose a good potty is the vital task. Thus, custom comfort features help make potty training easier. Here’s a simple potty training tip: a potty that helps baby feel comfortable, secure and relaxed helps make potty training easier. With a comfortable seat back custom comfort potty helps baby feels secure, comfortable and relaxed while they’re sitting too. Two sturdy handles give more security and confidence for children. Mothermed Toddler Potty Training Seat is a good choice.
- 🐮 [APPLICABILITY] – Mothermed Potty Training Chair suitable for 1-5 years old children and it can be taken up to 55lbs of weight, unisex, a good potty for children to train. The mini toilet is not only as a potty trainer but also as a perfect step tool for toddlers using in bathroom, kitchen or living room.
- 🐮 [HUMANIZED DESIGN] – Non-slip pads on the feet keep the potty training chair securely in place, the sturdy handles offer additional security and high backrest provides adequate back support. This increases your baby’s confidence and eliminates the fear of falling off the chair.
- 🐮 [SAFE AND COMFORTABLE] – High-quality thickening and environmental protection PP material, our potty training chair does not contain any harmful substances, protect baby skin, safe comfortable, BPA-free.
- 🐮 [EASY TO CLEAN AND STYLISH DESIGN] – You’ll love how easy our potty training chair is to clean as well as its stylish CARTOON design. It stays more sanitary with the firm chair because there are no crevasses for germs to harbor in. Also, the integrated urine splash guard prevents accidents from getting on the floor.
- 🐮 [CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE] – Once you order, our customer support team is ready to go the extra mile with you. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our customer service team, we are your disposal.
Why should purchase a potty training chair for children?
Toilets are always scary for many young children – they’re big, cold, and noisy. To make potty training easier and more appealing, many parents begin with a potty chair. Potty chairs are small, freestanding seats, usually made of plastic, with a removable reservoir for children to pee or poop into. Some feature popular cartoon character designs.
When to Start Potty Training?
There’s no standard age at which a child is ready to start using the potty. But most children gain the skills they need to start training when they are between 18 months and three years old. Girls tend to be ready a few months earlier than boys. It’s important to remember that each child is different. You child may be a potty superstar.
Material: PP material
Weight: 2 lbs
Recommended Age: 1-5 years old
Weight Capacity: 55 lbs
Product Size: 13.8 x 11.4 x 9.1 inches
1* potty training chair